All Saints Messy Church
Welcome back to Messy Church – we have missed you so much!
Our next Messy Church will still be going ahead on the 18th of September but some things have had to change to make your experience as safe and as fabulous as we can:
- Booking will be essential and will be limited to 50 (sadly if you do not book we will not be able to welcome you in)
- The session will look a little bit different we will start as we used to with crafts and we will still come together in the church to continue our worship but we will no longer be offering food (see next point).
- We can’t offer food safely, however, we do invite you to bring your own picnic (and blanket) and if the weather is good (only if the weather is good) we will all join together for a picnic outside with some garden type games.
- As we are not putting on food at Messy Church the session will finish at 4:45pm but with the hope that we can all join together for a picnic after if the weather lets us)
- More information and booking will be available via our website: www.allsaintsdenmead.org.uk and if you have any questions please get in touch either on here, via email ‘email@example.com’ or give Lewis a ring on 077 8098 1235
- Please only book if you can definitely make it. If things change please make sure you cancel your booking to allow space for another family to join us.
Messy Church is a fun-filled afternoon of craft, messy activities, games, singing and stories exploring a Bible story. We are unable to offer a meal at this time however we invite you to bring your own picnic (and blanket) and if the weather allows us we will join together for a picnic outside with some garden games. Everyone is very welcome. Everyone is very welcome.
WHEN: Messy Church runs once a month from 3.30 (specific dates are included below)
WHERE: You will find us ready to welcome you at the church hall doors (round the back of the church)
WHO IS IT FOR? Aimed for pre-school/primary aged children and their families, and for people at all stages in the journey of finding out about God. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
BOOKING: Booking is essential. Bookings for September open at 6am Wednesday 8th September. Click here to book your place (Please note our online booking now includes registration - once filled in you will not need to fill in for future sessions)
INFO: COVID restrictions have been lifted and face coverings will no longer be required inside (unless you want to of course). However, we are continuing to keep things clean and we have hand sanitiser available and encourage you to use it.
Our next service will be on:
- 18th September* 3:30-4:45pm
- 16th October*
- 20th November*
- 18th December*
- 15th January*
* Please note these dates/times are subject to change if there are changes in restrictions due to COVID
Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates: www.facebook.com/DenmeadMessyChurch
For the safety of everyone at Messy Church if have tested positive, been with someone who has been tested positive or have any COVID related symptoms we ask you to please stay at home and join us next time, thank you.
If you would like to be kept informed about all things Messy Church please:
- Like our Facebook page
- Sign up to our mailing list below (don't worry we don't mail out often but will keep you up to date)*