Resources for All
- Liturgy and prayer resources | The Church of England
- A service of Daily Prayer with the Church of England: including Morning, Evening, Night Prayer and Prayer During the Day. Services are available in both contemporary and traditional forms.
- Daily Hope offers music, prayers and reflections as well as full worship services from the Church of England at the end of a telephone line. The free phone line – which is available 24 hours a day on 0800 804 8044 – has been set up particularly with those unable to join online church services during the period of restrictions in mind.
Daily Blogs/Daily Reflections
Daily Bible Support
- Lectio365 - this is a fantastic, App based, daily devotional. It is written by leaders from the 24-7 Prayer movement and produced in partnership with CWR. It promotes an ancient practice of reading God's word, meditating on it and then shaping our prayers. It's been used by Christians for centuries.
Each day, we are encouraged to P.R.A.Y.
Pause to be still. Rejoice with a Psalm and Reflect on Scripture. Ask for God’s help, and Yield to His will in your life.
dailydevotional to find out more, and to sign up for the free App, either for Apple or Android.
- https://www.bibleinoneyear.org/ Start each day with the Bible in One Year, a free Bible reading app with commentary by Nicky and Pippa Gumbel. Nicky Gumbel is the Vicar of HTB in London and pioneer of the Alpha course.
- Premier Christian Radio: Premier Christian Radio broadcasts Bible studies at intervals throughout the day. At noon and at 2.30pm they have “worship hours” which include worship songs, prayer and Bible readings.
- UCB (United Christian Broadcaster)
BBC Radio Four: Each Sunday there is a short service at 8.10am
- BBC One is now showing a weekly Sunday Worship service at 10.45am
- BBC One also broadcasts Songs of Praise every Sunday at 1.15pm.
Prayers during this Coronavirus Outbreak:
- 24-7 Prayer International
- World Vision: Prayers for people affected by the new coronavirus
- Pray As You Go: Pray As You Go is a daily prayer session, designed to go with you wherever you go. A new prayer session is produced every day of the working week and one session for the weekend. A perfect framework for your own prayer, lasting between ten and thirteen minutes, it combines music, scripture and some questions for reflection.
Mental Health and Well-being
- Resources from the Children's Society can be found here.
- Guidance on mental health and wellbeing and Coronavirus - A Church of England document (found in the 'Document' section on this link)
- Coronavirus and your wellbeing - guidance from the Charity Mind
- Stay at home advice from the National Health Service
Resources for Families
- Be refreshed: A journey through the Psalms for busy mums and dads.
Resources for Children
- All Saints Little Stars - Baby and Toddler Group
Currently adding ideas, activities and support on our Facebook page
- Allstars Kids Club: Christian video's for children