List of jobs to be done.
Please advise Churchwardens of any updates needed….
- Paint church downpipes and gutters. Repair leaks from joints in gutters.
- Repaint clergy vestry.
- Repair and repaint wall by join of old and new churches. Also needs external inspection and possible remedial work.
- Spring clean church.
- Plaster in Upper Room needs repairing and repainting.
- Install a threshold on back door of church.
- Paint church ceiling using hydraulic tower. Probably leave until 2018.
- Hall/office outer door difficult to lock. Replace??
- Light Switch in Ladies’ toilets faulty?
- Latches for fire doors in hall (external).
- Paint hall skirting.
- Clear loft space of accumulated rubbish (may need a skip).
- Install loft-boards above ceiling.
- Install roof felt under roof if feasible.
- Gutter clearing and downpipe on back of hall – has a gap in it (guttering needs either re-aligning or extending).
- The hall thermostat needs to be caged in to prevent user access.
- Clean off mould from hall ceiling and repaint.
- Fill cracks between walls and ceilings in toilets and paint ceilings.
- Fix light fitting in gents’ toilet.
- Spring clean Hall.
- Squirrel-proofing loft if possible?
- Cut down ash tree by mower shed.
- Reduce height of oak by Park Road.
- Reduce height of oak by church car park.
- Trim bushes (Leylandii now done)
- Repaint mower shed.
- Repair 1 spotlights on oak tree. Consider the installation of an additional light on the corner of the church (altar end) that projects into the car park.
- Tidy up behind church and hall.
- Apply preservative to hall lawn/car park fence. (decking oil has been suggested…)
- Re-set or replace right-hand gate post.